PHOTOGRAPHY CLASSES & WORKSHOPS
- The purpose of Social Fabric Collective’s need-blind application process is to identify the most motivated and creative minds, irrespective of their ability to pay for tuition.
- In the spirt of inclusiveness, we recruit the most diverse group of applicants as humanly possible. Race, ethnicity, gender, and experience level does NOT matter – everyone is welcome and encouraged to apply!
- 100% of our students receive some form of financial aid. The majority receive full scholarships.
- Our three levels of need-based scholarships are designed to ensure access for everyone.
- Scholarship levels are determined using economic data from each region.
- Select the class or workshop you'd like to attend and the application will help you figure out what level scholarship you can expect to receive if accepted in to the program.
- A signed Student Waiver is required to complete the application process. (A link to the waiver will be provided as soon as you submit a Scholarship Application Form)
- Applications are reviewed on a first come, first serve basis.